The National Resilience Institute understands that pioneering a human resilience movement starts with you. That’s why our 4th annual International Resilience Summit focuses on bringing you the best in speakers, resources, and practices to equip you with the tools you need to continue strengthening others.
At this year’s Summit, you will gain tools to grow individual and collective resilience, as well as gain specialized learning about Military-Connected Resilience.
In addition to distinguished lectures, detailed master classes, interactive collaboration, and a variety of networking opportunities, we are proud to offer you an additional half-day of workshops focused on specialized resilience skills building training so that you feel empowered to put what you learn into practice immediately upon returning home.
Our Military-Connected Resilience track explores:
• How to Foster Preparedness for Active Duty
• Supporting Reentry for Service Members and their Families
• Caring for the Caregiver
• Military-Connected Families
• Integrative Treatments for PTSD
Highlighted Speakers and Presenters:
• Wounded Warrior Project
• The Road Home Program at Rush University
• George Bonanno, PhD, Director, Resilience Center for Veterans
and Families, Columbia University
View the full agenda and register HERE