Illinois Joining Forces is here to help you and your family obtain the assistance and resources you are looking for in the State of Illinois.
Our trusted team assesses and reviews all possible service providers to make sure that you are getting the highest quality of care in your community.
Our range of services includes:
- Careers (Employment and Education)
- Health and Wellness (Healthcare and Behavioral Health)
- Material Needs (Benefits & Emergency Assistance, Financial Literacy, and Legal Support)
- Housing and Homelessness (Emergency and Long-term)
- Family and Survivors Support
- Women Veteran Support
- Veteran Programs (Sports, Recreation, and Volunteering)
Please describe your request in as much detail as possible. This will help the IJF team efficiently connect you with the services you are requesting. All of your information is kept confidential and secured.
If you’d rather speak to one of our two veteran Coordination Center specialists directly, feel free to call our center at 877-236-7702. They will begin to connect you with resources you are eligible for in your community.